Kid Candy Face
It's always a party when you top your cupcakes with smiling candy faces! Give everyone a different hat design using various colors of rolled fondant and FoodWriter Markers.
- Easy-Add White Candy Melts® Candy Add to shopping list White Candy Melts® Candy
- Easy-Add Light Cocoa Candy Melts® Candy Add to shopping list Light Cocoa Candy Melts® Candy
- Easy-Add Royal Blue Icing Color Add to shopping list Royal Blue Icing Color
- Easy-Add Leaf Green Icing Color Add to shopping list Leaf Green Icing Color
- Easy-Add Violet Icing Color Add to shopping list Violet Icing Color
- Easy-Add Lemon Yellow Icing Color Add to shopping list Lemon Yellow Icing Color
- Easy-Add Garden Candy Color Set Add to shopping list Garden Candy Color Set
- Easy-Add Primary Candy Colors Set Add to shopping list Primary Candy Colors Set
- Easy-Add Ready-To-Use White Rolled Fondant Add to shopping list Ready-To-Use White Rolled Fondant
- Easy-Add FoodWriter™ Fine Tip Primary Colors Edible Color Markers Add to shopping list FoodWriter™ Fine Tip Primary Colors Edible Color Markers
- Easy-Add Meringue Powder Add to shopping list Meringue Powder
- Easy-Add Tip: 14 Add to shopping list Tip: 14
- Easy-Add Candy Melting Plate Add to shopping list Candy Melting Plate
- Easy-Add 4 in. Lollipop Sticks Add to shopping list 4 in. Lollipop Sticks
- Easy-Add Cake Board Add to shopping list Cake Board
- Easy-Add Parchment Triangles Add to shopping list Parchment Triangles
- Waxed paper
Make fondant hats. Tint portions of white fondant green, yellow, blue and violet. Shape into 1 in. high cones with fingers. Let dry overnight. Draw dot and stripe designs with various color FoodWriter markers.
Mold candy faces. Tint a portion of melted white candy skin tone using orange candy color or use Light Cocoa candy for ethnic skin tone. Fill Melting Plate cavities with candy using a cut parchment bag. Refrigerate until firm. Attach hats and 4 in. Lollipop Sticks to faces with melted candy. Let set.
Tint portions of melted white candy black and yellow using candy colors. Place faces on waxed paper-covered board. Decorate faces using melted candy in cut parchment bags. Decorate black dot eyes and string mouth, orange or light cocoa dot nose, swirl hair in black, light cocoa or yellow. Let set. To add fringe on hat in royal icing, hold Star Decorating Tip 14 at a 45° angle and pipe pull-out stars.