Gum Paste Mum
- Easy-Add Dusting Pouch Add to shopping list Dusting Pouch
- Easy-Add Practice Board Add to shopping list Practice Board
- Easy-Add 9 in. Fondant Roller Add to shopping list 9 in. Fondant Roller
- Easy-Add Roll-N-Cut Mat Add to shopping list Roll-N-Cut Mat
- Easy-Add Shaping Foam Add to shopping list Shaping Foam
- Modeling tool (included in Gum Paste and Fondant Kit)
- Easy-Add Decorator Brush Set Add to shopping list Decorator Brush Set
- 2-pc. Mum Cutters (included in Gum Paste and Fondant Kit)
- Flower Forming Cup (small)Easy-Add Flower Forming Cup Add to shopping list Flower Forming Cup
Spread thin film of shortening on Roll & Cut Mat. Roll out a small amount of colored gum paste very thin (less than 1/16 in.) Cut 3 small and 3 large shapes; place under flap of Practice Board.
Remove 1 small shape from Practice Board. Move to thin foam. Use round end of thick pointed modeling tool to cup each petal by pulling it from the point to the base of each petal.
Brush the Mum base with gum glue adhesive.
Thread spaghetti with Mum base through center of petals. Press petals to base to attach.
Brush gum glue adhesive on Mum base around spaghetti, extending to where petals separate from the base. Repeat with remaining 2 small shapes. Repeat with 3 large shapes.
Place small Flower Forming Cup on top of an inverted foam drinking cup. Thread spaghetti through hole in Flower Former and press into foam cup to dry.