Gum Paste Hands and Arms
- Easy-Add Gum Paste Mix Add to shopping list Gum Paste Mix
- Easy-Add Ready-To-Use White Rolled Fondant Add to shopping list Ready-To-Use White Rolled Fondant
- Easy-Add Copper Icing Color (light skin tone) Add to shopping list Copper Icing Color (light skin tone)
- Easy-Add Brown Icing Color Add to shopping list Brown Icing Color
- Easy-Add Violet Icing Color Add to shopping list Violet Icing Color
- Easy-Add Rose Icing Color Add to shopping list Rose Icing Color
- Easy-Add Christmas Red Icing Color Add to shopping list Christmas Red Icing Color
- Easy-Add Orange Icing Color Add to shopping list Orange Icing Color
- Easy-Add Kelly Green Icing Color Add to shopping list Kelly Green Icing Color
- Easy-Add Lemon Yellow Icing Color Add to shopping list Lemon Yellow Icing Color
Prepare 3 cans of gum paste; divide into 4ths. Using copper and brown colors, tint each portion in a different skin tone. Roll out 3/8 in. thick. Using pattern and knife, cut 14 pairs of hands/arms; reverse pattern for opposite hand. Trim a few sets of arms to 8 or 9 in. For fingernails, tint 1 oz. fondant each in violet, rose, red and coral (combine orange and rose for coral).
Roll out 1/16 in. thick. Using scissors, slightly pinch small opening of tip 2A to form fingernail shape; cut out fingernails. Attach to fingers with damp brush; for thumbnails, cut fingernail in half and attach.
For sleeves, tint 6 oz. fondant each in violet, kelly green and rose; roll out 1/8 in. thick. Using arm pattern, cut strips in various lengths for sleeves; attach to arms with damp brush.
For bracelets, tint 1 oz. fondant lemon yellow; reserve some white. Roll out yellow 1/8 in. thick and cut 1 1/2 x 1/4 in. strip; curve to form bracelet shape and attach with damp brush. For white bracelets, roll 1/4 in. or 3/8 in. balls and attach. Let all pieces dry on cornstarch-dusted surface.