Shining in the Spi…
Gum Paste Daisy
- Easy-Add Roll-N-Cut Mat Add to shopping list Roll-N-Cut Mat
- Easy-Add Rolling Pin Add to shopping list Rolling Pin
- Easy-Add 10-Pc. Fondant/Gum Paste Tool Set Add to shopping list 10-Pc. Fondant/Gum Paste Tool Set
- Easy-Add Daisy Cut-Outs™ Add to shopping list Daisy Cut-Outs™
- Easy-Add Fondant Shaping Foam Set Add to shopping list Fondant Shaping Foam Set
- Soft tissue
Roll out gum paste 1/16 in. thick. Cut 16 single-layer daisies using smallest Cut-Out.
On thick shaping foam, curve flowers using ball tool from Fondant/Gum Paste Tool Set. Let dry on cornstarch-dusted surface. Cut 10 large, 21 medium and 30 small 2-layer daisies using Cut-Outs. Let bottom layer dry flat overnight. Curve top layer flowers with petals at various positions; let dry overnight, supporting petals with soft tissue.
Tint a portion of gum paste blue. Roll small ball flower centers and attach with icing. Attach top and bottom layers with icing. Let dry.