- Easy-Add Gum-Tex™ Add to shopping list Gum-Tex™
- Easy-Add Ready-To-Use White Rolled Fondant Add to shopping list Ready-To-Use White Rolled Fondant
- Easy-Add Black Icing Color Add to shopping list Black Icing Color
- Easy-Add Red-Red Icing Color Add to shopping list Red-Red Icing Color
- Easy-Add Christmas Red Icing Color Add to shopping list Christmas Red Icing Color
- Easy-Add Leaf Green Icing Color Add to shopping list Leaf Green Icing Color
- Easy-Add Violet Icing Color Add to shopping list Violet Icing Color
- Easy-Add Rose Icing Color Add to shopping list Rose Icing Color
- Easy-Add Orange Icing Color Add to shopping list Orange Icing Color
- Easy-Add White Pearl Dust™ Add to shopping list White Pearl Dust™
- Easy-Add Round Cut-Outs Fondant Cutter Add to shopping list Round Cut-Outs Fondant Cutter
- Easy-Add Metal Circle Cookie Cutter Add to shopping list Metal Circle Cookie Cutter
- Easy-Add Roll-N-Cut Mat Add to shopping list Roll-N-Cut Mat
- Easy-Add 9 in. Fondant Roller Add to shopping list 9 in. Fondant Roller
- Easy-Add 11 3/4 in. Lollipop Sticks Add to shopping list 11 3/4 in. Lollipop Sticks
- Easy-Add Brush Set Add to shopping list Brush Set
- Easy-Add Tip: 6 Add to shopping list Tip: 6
- Easy-Add Tip: 7 Add to shopping list Tip: 7
- Easy-Add Tip: 8 Add to shopping list Tip: 8
Knead 1/2 teaspoon Gum-Tex into 6 oz. white fondant. Roll out 1/8 in. thick. Cut 3 heads using medium Cut-Out, 3 bodies using large Cut-Out and an extra 3 in. circle for top snowman.
For hats, roll out reserved black fondant 1/8 in. thick. Cut 1 in. square and taper sides slightly; cut a 1 1/4 x 1/4 in. strip for each brim. For scarf ends, tint a 1 1/2 in. ball of fondant red; knead in 1/4 teaspoon Gum-Tex. Roll out 1/16 in. thick and cut a 4 x 1/4 in. strip for each scarf. Fold in half for V-shape; shape slight curves. Cut 1/16 in. wide slits, 3/8 in. deep, in ends for fringe. Let all pieces dry on cornstarch-dusted surface. Reserve remaining red and black fondant. Assemble snowmen on lollipop sticks using fondant adhesive.
For smaller snowmen, attach heads to sticks, slightly off center, leaving 3/4 in. extended at top for hats. Attach bodies, again slightly off center. For large snowman, attach 3 in. bottom circle and head; attach center circle, overlapping at waist. Attach hat and brims. Tint a 1/2 in. ball of fondant green; roll out 1/8 in. thick. Cut a 1 x 1/4 in. wide strip and use damp brush to attach at seam for hat band. Roll out reserved red fondant 1/16 in. thick. Cut a 1 1/2 x 1/4 in. strip to wrap around neck; attach using damp brush. Attach scarf ends with adhesive. Roll out reserved black fondant 1/8 in. thick. Cut eyes using tip 7 and mouth using tip 6; attach. Tint 1/2 in. ball of fondant violet and roll out 1/8 in. thick. Cut buttons using tip 8; attach. Tint 1/2 in. ball of fondant orange. Shape small cones for noses; attach. Brush white areas of snowman with Pearl Dust. Let dry on cornstarch-dusted surface.