- Easy-Add Ivory Icing Color Add to shopping list Ivory Icing Color
- Easy-Add Gum-Tex™ Add to shopping list Gum-Tex™
- Easy-Add Ready-To-Use White Rolled Fondant Add to shopping list Ready-To-Use White Rolled Fondant
- Easy-Add Red-Red Icing Color Add to shopping list Red-Red Icing Color
- Easy-Add Christmas Red Icing Color Add to shopping list Christmas Red Icing Color
- Easy-Add Brown Icing Color Add to shopping list Brown Icing Color
- Easy-Add FoodWriter™ Fine Tip Primary Colors Edible Color Markers Add to shopping list FoodWriter™ Fine Tip Primary Colors Edible Color Markers
- Easy-Add Royal Blue Icing Color Add to shopping list Royal Blue Icing Color
- Easy-Add Golden Yellow Icing Color Add to shopping list Golden Yellow Icing Color
- Easy-Add Roll-N-Cut Mat Add to shopping list Roll-N-Cut Mat
- Easy-Add Rolling Pin Add to shopping list Rolling Pin
- Easy-Add Gingerbread Boy Nesting Cutter Set Add to shopping list Gingerbread Boy Nesting Cutter Set
- Easy-Add Brush Set Add to shopping list Brush Set
- Paring Knife
- Easy-Add Cutter/Embosser Add to shopping list Cutter/Embosser
- Easy-Add 8 in. Cookie Treat Sticks Add to shopping list 8 in. Cookie Treat Sticks
- Easy-Add Fondant/Gum Paste Tool Set Add to shopping list Fondant/Gum Paste Tool Set
Add 1/2 teaspoon of Gum-Tex to 4 oz. fondant and tint ivory. Roll out fondant 1/8 in. thick; cut scarecrow and 1 extra head piece for 3D effect using largest Gingerbread Boy Cutter; reserve some fondant for collar. Let dry on board dusted with cornstarch. Attach additional head to body with damp brush; let dry.
Tint 2 oz. fondant each in Red-Red/Christmas Red combination, Brown/Red-Red combination, blue and yellow. Roll out colors 1/8 in. thick; using largest boy cutter, cut red shoes, blue pants and white shirt. Cut a 1/4 in. square in pants with paring knife; attach a small piece of brown fondant with damp brush for patch.
Using paring knife, cut yellow hay and hair strips, 1/2 x 1 1/2 in. for each shoe, 1 x 3/4 in. for each hand and three 1 x 1 in. sections for hair. Cut slits with paring knife to fringe edges. Attach strips to hand areas, head and shoes with damp brush.
Attach shoes, shirt and pants to body with damp brush. Use FoodWriters™ to draw shirt checks and cuffs and patch stitching.
Trace hat pattern on brown fondant and hatband pattern on blue fondant with toothpick; cut out with paring knife. On thin foam, ruffle edge of hat with ball tool from confectionery set. Attach to head with damp brush.
Cut 1/4 x 1 in. blue strips for suspenders and roll 3/8 in. red dots for buttons; attach. Roll out reserved ivory fondant 1/8 in. thick; cut 1/4 x 2 1/2 in. collar; place on thin foam and ruffle with ball tool from set. Attach to shirt in a semicircle with damp brush. Shape 1/4 in. oval white eyes and a 1/4 in. triangle red nose; attach. Using black FoodWriter, draw freckles, pupils and mouth. Attach body to cookie stick with thinned fondant adhesive; let dry.