- Easy-Add Ready-To-Use White Rolled Fondant Add to shopping list Ready-To-Use White Rolled Fondant
- Easy-Add Gold Pearl Dust™ Add to shopping list Gold Pearl Dust™
- Easy-Add Silver Pearl Dust™ Add to shopping list Silver Pearl Dust™
- Easy-Add clear vanilla extract Add to shopping list clear vanilla extract
- Easy-Add Buttercup Yellow Icing Color Add to shopping list Buttercup Yellow Icing Color
- Easy-Add Brown Icing Color Add to shopping list Brown Icing Color
- Easy-Add 3 Pc. Holiday Cutter Set Add to shopping list 3 Pc. Holiday Cutter Set
- Easy-Add Roll-N-Cut Mat Add to shopping list Roll-N-Cut Mat
- Easy-Add 9 in. Fondant Roller Add to shopping list 9 in. Fondant Roller
- Easy-Add Cake Board Add to shopping list Cake Board
- Easy-Add Tip: 2 Add to shopping list Tip: 2
- Easy-Add Tip: 3 Add to shopping list Tip: 3
- Easy-Add Decorator Brush Set Add to shopping list Decorator Brush Set
- 1/8 in. wide ribbon (5 yards)
- Easy-Add Cake Dividing Set Add to shopping list Cake Dividing Set
Roll out prepared fondant 1/8 in. thick. Cut 15 silver and 15 gold ornaments using cutters from 3 Pc. Holiday Colored Metal Set. Let dry on cornstarch-dusted surface.
Decorate with tinted royal icing using tip 2 and tip 3 lines, dots and swirls. Let dry several hours then paint with Pearl Dust/Clear Vanilla mixture; let dry. Cut ribbon into 5 in. lengths. Attach about 1 in. to back top of each ornament using fondant adhesive. Use Cake Dividing Set to divide 6 in. plate into 8ths, 8 in. plate into 10ths and 10 in. plate into 12ths; mark edges with icing dots. Lay ornaments flat, decorated side up, around plates at marks, about 1/8 in. away from outside edge of plates. Extend ribbons over plate tops and secure using fondant adhesive; let dry. Fold ornaments up onto plate tops for transport.
*Combine Buttercup Yellow with Brown for golds shown.