- Easy-Add Brown Icing Color Add to shopping list Brown Icing Color
- Easy-Add Red-Red Icing Color Add to shopping list Red-Red Icing Color
- Easy-Add Black Icing Color Add to shopping list Black Icing Color
- Easy-Add Lemon Yellow Icing Color Add to shopping list Lemon Yellow Icing Color
- Easy-Add Rose Icing Color Add to shopping list Rose Icing Color
- Easy-Add White Candy Melts® Candy Add to shopping list White Candy Melts® Candy
- Easy-Add Ready-To-Use White Rolled Fondant Add to shopping list Ready-To-Use White Rolled Fondant
- Easy-Add Primary Candy Colors Set Add to shopping list Primary Candy Colors Set
- Easy-Add Gum-Tex™ Add to shopping list Gum-Tex™
- Easy-Add Tip: 1 Add to shopping list Tip: 1
- Easy-Add Tip: 2 Add to shopping list Tip: 2
- Easy-Add Tip: 2A Add to shopping list Tip: 2A
- Easy-Add Party Time Candy Mold Add to shopping list Party Time Candy Mold
- Easy-Add Candy Melting Plate Add to shopping list Candy Melting Plate
- Easy-Add 4 in. Lollipop Sticks Add to shopping list 4 in. Lollipop Sticks
- Easy-Add Brush Set Add to shopping list Brush Set
- Easy-Add Rolling Pin Add to shopping list Rolling Pin
- Easy-Add Roll-N-Cut Mat Add to shopping list Roll-N-Cut Mat
- Easy-Add Decorator Brush Set Add to shopping list Decorator Brush Set
- Easy-Add Parchment Triangles Add to shopping list Parchment Triangles
- Easy-Add Cake Board Add to shopping list Cake Board
- Waxed paper
For 2 monkeys, add 1/2 teaspoon Gum-Tex™ to 6 oz. fondant. Tint as follows: 2 1/2 in. ball brown, 1/2 in. balls each light brown, yellow and pink.
Using brown fondant, press 3/4 in. ball into cavity of Candy Melting Plate for each head; unmold. Shape a 1 1/2 in. round body, 3/8 in. thick. Attach to head with damp brush.
Roll out a small amount of fondant 1/8 in. thick. Cut ears using wide end of tip 1, inner ears using narrow end of tip 2A. Trim and attach to head.
Cut muzzle using wide end of tip 1; roll into oval 3/4 in. wide and attach. Roll 1/4 in. diameter fondant ropes. Cut off a 2 1/2 in. length for tail, 1 3/4 in. for arms and 2 in. for bent leg. Shape and attach to body.
Bend and flatten foot; cut slits for toes. Roll out brown fondant 1/8 in. thick for straight leg. Cut a 1 1/4 x 1/2 in. rectangle. Wrap around lollipop stick middle, starting 3/4 in. from top end. Brush 3/4 in. end with damp brush and insert stick into monkey body.
Shape and flatten small ball of fondant into foot; thread into position on stick and cut slits for toes. Attach package with melted candy. Bend arms into position over package and attach; cut slits for fingers.
For hats, roll 3/4 in. high cones of tinted fondant; attach. Using royal icing, pipe tip 2 pull-out dot fringe on hat brim and tip; pipe tip 1 dot and outline facial features.
Let dry 3 or more days.
Want to stay in touch with the latest from Wilton?
Receive great Wilton decorating ideas and much more! Learn more