- Easy-Add Gum-Tex™ Add to shopping list Gum-Tex™
- Easy-Add Ready-To-Use White Rolled Fondant Add to shopping list Ready-To-Use White Rolled Fondant
- Easy-Add Brown Icing Color Add to shopping list Brown Icing Color
- Easy-Add Ivory Icing Color Add to shopping list Ivory Icing Color
- Easy-Add Rose Icing Color Add to shopping list Rose Icing Color
- Easy-Add Black Icing Color Add to shopping list Black Icing Color
2 fondant monkeys.
Mix 2 teaspoons Gum-Tex into 16 oz. fondant to make 2 animals. Tint a 1 1/2 in. ball brown, a 5/8 in. ball ivory, a 3/8 in. ball rose. You will also need a small amount of icing tinted black to pipe fine details.
Using brown, shape a 1/2 in. diameter ball and flatten to a 3/4 in. circle for head; shape 1/4 in. diameter flattened circles for ears. Roll out ivory 1/8 in. thick. Cut face using smallest heart Cut-Out; cut a 1/2 in. oval for muzzle. Roll out white and black 1/16 in. thick; cut eyes using narrow end of tip 8. Cut black pupils using narrow end of tip 2. Using pink, roll 2 small balls and indent with rounded end of thin modeling stick for inside ears; roll tiny ball for nose. Use knife to cut slit for mouth. Roll out some brown 1/8 in. thick. Cut a 1/2 x 1 in. triangle for body; attach to roof window. Shape 2 hands from 1/4 in. ovals; use knife to cut slits for fingers. Attach heads.