- Easy-Add Gum-Tex™ Add to shopping list Gum-Tex™
- Easy-Add Ready-To-Use White Rolled Fondant Add to shopping list Ready-To-Use White Rolled Fondant
- Easy-Add Orange Icing Color Add to shopping list Orange Icing Color
- Easy-Add Brown Icing Color Add to shopping list Brown Icing Color
- Easy-Add Black Icing Color Add to shopping list Black Icing Color
2 fondant lions.
- Easy-Add Round Cut-Outs Fondant Cutter Add to shopping list Round Cut-Outs Fondant Cutter
- Easy-Add 4 in. Lollipop Stick Add to shopping list 4 in. Lollipop Stick
- Easy-Add Tip: 2 Add to shopping list Tip: 2
- Easy-Add 10-Pc. Fondant/Gum Paste Tool Set Add to shopping list 10-Pc. Fondant/Gum Paste Tool Set
Mix 2 teaspoons Gum-Tex into 16 oz. fondant to make 2 of each animal. Tint: 1 in. ball dark orange, 1 1/2 in. ball light orange, 1/2? in. ball medium orange, 1/4 in. ball brown; reserve 1/2 ball white. You will also need a small amount of icing tinted black to pipe fine details.
Roll out dark orange 1/8 in. thick. Cut mane using largest round Cut-Out; use knife to cut wavy edge. Using light orange, shape a 1 in. ball and flatten to 1 1/4 in. diameter for head. Flatten 1/4 in. balls for ears and 1/2 in. long pyramid shaped nose. Indent ears and eye sockets using rounded end of thin modeling stick. Roll 1/8 in. balls in medium orange; flatten and attach for inside of ears; indent with ball tool. Roll out some white and brown 1/16 in. thick. Cut white muzzle using smallest oval Cut-Out; cut 3/8 in. brown triangle for nose tip. Use icing to pipe tip 2 dot and outline features. Attach to lollipop sticks, leaving 3 in. extended at bottom.