To create a variety of curved shapes, use both sides of Flower Formers to dry leaves. You can also add a colorful flair to leaves by brushing them with a mix of clear vanilla and icing color or use pearl dust and brush color onto leaves.
- Easy-Add Roll-N-Cut Mat Add to shopping list Roll-N-Cut Mat
- Easy-Add Leaf Cut-Outs™ Add to shopping list Leaf Cut-Outs™
- Easy-Add Shaping Foam Add to shopping list Shaping Foam
- Easy-Add Flower Former Set Add to shopping list Flower Former Set
- Easy-Add 10-Pc. Fondant/Gum Paste Tool Set Add to shopping list 10-Pc. Fondant/Gum Paste Tool Set
Roll out fondant 1/8 in. thick on Roll & Cut Mat lightly dusted with cornstarch. Cut leaves using Cut-Outs™, cookie cutters or cutters from one of our gum paste decorating sets such as the Stepsaving Rose Bouquets Flower Cutter Set.
For veined leaves, place leaf on thin foam. Using veining tool, mark vein lines, starting with center line. Add branch veins on both sides of center vein.
Remove leaf from foam and let dry. For curved leaves, dry on flower formers dusted with cornstarch.