Fondant Kids on Inner Tubes
Make a splash at the next pool party with our Fondant Kids on Inner Tubes! Have fun creating various positions and matching the faces and hair-do’s to your guests!
- Easy-Add Ready-To-Use White Rolled Fondant Add to shopping list Ready-To-Use White Rolled Fondant
- Easy-Add Royal Blue Icing Color Add to shopping list Royal Blue Icing Color
- Easy-Add Black Icing Color Add to shopping list Black Icing Color
- Easy-Add Copper Icing Color (light skin tone) Add to shopping list Copper Icing Color (light skin tone)
- Easy-Add Brown Icing Color Add to shopping list Brown Icing Color
- Easy-Add Red-Red Icing Color Add to shopping list Red-Red Icing Color
- Easy-Add Lemon Yellow Icing Color Add to shopping list Lemon Yellow Icing Color
- Easy-Add Golden Yellow Icing Color Add to shopping list Golden Yellow Icing Color
- Easy-Add Orange Icing Color Add to shopping list Orange Icing Color
- Easy-Add Rose Icing Color Add to shopping list Rose Icing Color
- Easy-Add Violet Icing Color Add to shopping list Violet Icing Color
- Easy-Add FoodWriter™ Primary Colors Edible Color Markers Add to shopping list FoodWriter™ Primary Colors Edible Color Markers
Royal Icing (medium consistency)
- Easy-Add Meringue Powder Add to shopping list Meringue Powder
- Easy-Add Tip: 2 Add to shopping list Tip: 2
- Easy-Add Disposable Decorating Bags Add to shopping list Disposable Decorating Bags
- Easy-Add Roll-N-Cut Mat Add to shopping list Roll-N-Cut Mat
- Easy-Add 9 in. Fondant Roller Add to shopping list 9 in. Fondant Roller
- Easy-Add Decorator Brush Set Add to shopping list Decorator Brush Set
- Craft knife
- Pizza cutter
Tint 2 oz. fondant Royal Blue, 16 oz. each Black and Copper (skin tone), 8 oz. brown/red-red combination and 2 oz. each Lemon Yellow/Golden Yellow combination, Orange, Rose, Violet/Rose combination and Leaf Green.
For inner tubes, shape a 1 1/2 in. black ball into a log, then into a ring, attach ends with damp brush, smooth. Make 1 in. ball bodies and 3/4 in. ball heads using copper or brown. For arms and legs, shape 1/2 in. balls into logs; cut slits for fingers with craft knife. Attach kid pieces with damp brush, positioning bodies in various ways. For bathing suits, roll out fondant 1/16 in. thick; cut strips and shape around body, attaching with damp brush. Let dry several hours.
Roll and attach a small ball for nose; draw facial features with FoodWriter marker. Pipe tip 2 hair using royal icing; let dry. Attach kids to inner tubes with damp brush.