Fondant Cut & Press
- Easy-Add Button Flower Fondant Cut & Press Set Add to shopping list Button Flower Fondant Cut & Press Set
- Easy-Add Rose Leaf Fondant Cut & Press Set Add to shopping list Rose Leaf Fondant Cut & Press Set
- Easy-Add Roll-N-Cut Mat Add to shopping list Roll-N-Cut Mat
- Easy-Add 9 in. Fondant Roller Add to shopping list 9 in. Fondant Roller
- Easy-Add 10-Pc. Fondant/Gum Paste Tool Set Add to shopping list 10-Pc. Fondant/Gum Paste Tool Set
- Easy-Add Flower Forming Cup Add to shopping list Flower Forming Cup
Roll out fondant/gum paste mixture 1/8 in. thick on Roll & Cut Mat. Use cutting side of white tray included in set to cut four 4 in. x 6 in. rectangles.
Lift a 4 in. x 6 in. rectangle of fondant/gum paste mixture off mat (cover remaining rectangles on mat with plastic wrap to keep pliable) and place directly on top of press bottom with indentations. Make sure that side that was face down on mat (with shortening) is face down on press.
Apply pressure to imprint and cut designs.
Open press and use tool or fingers to remove excess fondant/gum paste mixture from around cutters. DO NOT REMOVE FONDANT/ GUM PASTE MIXTURE FROM INSIDE INDIVIDUAL DESIGNS.
Reopen press and use Veining Tool from Gum Paste Tool Set, Modeling Tool or Tapered Blade Spatula to carefully remove shapes from press starting at one end.
Position flowers and leaves on Flower Forming Cups or on the Flower Former Set to achieve concave or convex shapes.