- Easy-Add Golden Yellow Icing Color Add to shopping list Golden Yellow Icing Color
- Easy-Add Lemon Yellow Icing Color Add to shopping list Lemon Yellow Icing Color
- Easy-Add Leaf Green Icing Color Add to shopping list Leaf Green Icing Color
- Easy-Add Brown Icing Color Add to shopping list Brown Icing Color
- Easy-Add Ready-To-Use White Rolled Fondant Add to shopping list Ready-To-Use White Rolled Fondant
- Small paring knife
In advance: combine leaf green with lemon yellow for lighter green in corn.
For ears, roll 1 1/2 x 3/8 in. yellow logs. Score kernel lines with small paring knife.
For corn husks, knead together small portions of yellow, light and dark green and brown to marbleize. Roll out marbleized fondant 1/8 in. thick. Cut various size elongated husk strips and attach with damp brush to each ear, pinching together at bottom to shape.
For corn silk, cut 1/4 x 3/4 in. strips in brown; cut partial slits 1/16 in. apart. Roll and attach to top of corn. Cut some very thin strips to randomly tuck inside husks.