Fondant Blossom Flowers
These tiny cupped flowers can accent any dessert-just add buttercream to make a pretty center.
- Easy-Add Roll-N-Cut Mat Add to shopping list Roll-N-Cut Mat
- Easy-Add 9 in. Fondant Roller Add to shopping list 9 in. Fondant Roller
- Floral Collection Flower Making Set (Blossom cutter used)Easy-Add Floral Collection Flower Making Set Add to shopping list Floral Collection Flower Making Set
- Easy-Add Fondant/Gum Paste Tool Set Add to shopping list Fondant/Gum Paste Tool Set
- Foam square
- Easy-Add Tip: 2 Add to shopping list Tip: 2
Roll out fondant about 1/8 inch thick, on surface dusted with cornstarch. Cut with blossom cutter.
Remove excess fondant around blossoms, transfer blossoms one at a time to foam square. Use ball tool from Confectionery Tool Set to make a cupped shape blossom, by depressing tool in center of flower.
Pipe a Round Decorating Tip 2 dot flower center using thinned royal icing.