Flower Cupping with Sugar Sheets
Form a softly cupped shape on Sugar Sheets! blossoms to help layered flowers stand up on your treats. Remember to gently press with the ball tool on shaping foam to protect your flower shapes.
- Easy-Add Single Shape Punch Set Add to shopping list Single Shape Punch Set
- Easy-Add Single Shape Punch Insert Add to shopping list Single Shape Punch Insert
- Easy-Add Fondant Shaping Foam Set Add to shopping list Fondant Shaping Foam Set
- Easy-Add 10-Pc. Fondant/Gum Paste Tool Set Add to shopping list 10-Pc. Fondant/Gum Paste Tool Set
- Easy-Add Brush Set Add to shopping list Brush Set
Use Punch and Cutting Insert to cut three different sizes of Sugar Sheets flowers. Use any colors you like.
Place largest flower on thick foam. Using large ball tool, press down on center to form cupped shape and release.
Repeat for medium flower.
Repeat for small flower, using small ball tool.
Brush center of large flower with piping gel.
Gently press medium flower on large flower to attach.
Brush center of medium flower with piping gel. Gently press small flower on medium flower to attach.
This is the completed cupped layered flower.