Flower Cupping in Formers with Sugar Sheets
Use Wilton cups and candy plate cavities to create the curved shape without pressing on the center.
- Easy-Add Single Shape Punch Insert Add to shopping list Single Shape Punch Insert
- Easy-Add Single Shape Punch Set Add to shopping list Single Shape Punch Set
- Easy-Add Flower Forming Cup Add to shopping list Flower Forming Cup
- Easy-Add Candy Melting Plate Add to shopping list Candy Melting Plate
- Easy-Add Brush Set Add to shopping list Brush Set
Use Punch and Cutting Insert to cut three different sizes of Sugar Sheets flowers. Use any colors you like. Place large and medium flowers in Flower Forming Cups, small flowers in Candy Melting Plate cavities.
Brush center of large flower with piping gel.
Gently press medium flower on large flower to attach.
Brush center of medium flower with piping gel. Gently press small flower on medium flower to attach.