Drizzling candy over treats like strawberries, cookies or pretzels is an easy, quick way to dress them up. Simply drizzle directly on the treat, or dip the item first to cover with candy, then add the candy drizzle accent.
- Easy-Add Candy Melts® Candy Add to shopping list Candy Melts® Candy
Treats for drizzling (cookies, fresh fruit, pretzels, marshmallows, chips, crackers, crisped rice cereal treats)
- Easy-Add Primary Candy Colors Set Add to shopping list Primary Candy Colors Set
Garden Candy Color Set (optional)Easy-Add Garden Candy Color Set Add to shopping list Garden Candy Color Set
Each treat serves 1.
- Easy-Add Candy Melts Parchment Sheets or Parchment Paper Add to shopping list Candy Melts Parchment Sheets or Parchment Paper
- Cookie Sheet orEasy-Add Cookie Sheet Add to shopping list Cookie Sheet
- Easy-Add Cookie Pan Add to shopping list Cookie Pan
- Easy-Add Melting/Decorating Squeeze Bottle Add to shopping list Melting/Decorating Squeeze Bottle
- Easy-Add Disposable Decorating Bags Add to shopping list Disposable Decorating Bags
- Easy-Add Candy decorating bags Add to shopping list Candy decorating bags
- Easy-Add Parchment Triangles Add to shopping list Parchment Triangles
Prepare treats to be drizzled, if necessary. Place parchment on cookie sheet.
Melt Candy Melts candy according to package directions, If desired, dip treat, chill until set.
Place the treat on parchment-lined cookie sheet.
If using, place melted candy in decorating bag or parchment bag and cut a small hole in the tip of bag. Drizzle strings of melted candy from bag, drizzle spoon, bottle, spoon or tines of fork using a side-to-side motion. Chill until firm, 3-5 minutes.
- Leftover candy or candy that has dripped off your treat that is crumb-free can be re-used.
- For an interesting effect, drizzle a second set of drizzle strings in the opposite direction from the first, or use multiple colors of melted candy on your treat.