A dog is also a decorator’s best friend—it’s so easy to figure pipe on a cupcake or cake. A series of balls and oblong shapes, topped off with pull-out dot fur, is all you need to pipe this pup.
- Easy-Add Tip: 1 Add to shopping list Tip: 1
- Easy-Add Tip: 2A Add to shopping list Tip: 2A
- Easy-Add Tip: 4 Add to shopping list Tip: 4
- Easy-Add Tip: 5 Add to shopping list Tip: 5
- Easy-Add Tip: 6 Add to shopping list Tip: 6
- Easy-Add Tip: 12 Add to shopping list Tip: 12
- Easy-Add Disposable Decorating Bags Add to shopping list Disposable Decorating Bags
- Waxed paper if using Royal Icing. If you are using Buttercream Icing, figures can be piped directly on cake.
Pipe tip 2A body. Use heavy pressure, gradually relaxing as you move up. Stop pressure completely and then pull away.
Pipe tip 12 head. Place tip at top of body and pipe small round ball.
Pipe tip 5 ball muzzle. Pipe tip 6 pull-out legs, tip 4 ears with tip 1 fur, tip 1 pull-out dot fur, tip 4 tail, tip 1 dot and string facial features.