- Easy-Add Tip: 2 Add to shopping list Tip: 2
- Easy-Add Tip: 3 Add to shopping list Tip: 3
- Easy-Add Tip: 4 Add to shopping list Tip: 4
- Easy-Add Tip: 12 Add to shopping list Tip: 12
- Easy-Add Tip: 81 Add to shopping list Tip: 81
- Easy-Add Disposable Decorating Bags Add to shopping list Disposable Decorating Bags
- Easy-Add Waxed paper squares Add to shopping list Waxed paper squares
Combine Brown with Red-Red icing color for brown shown. If using Royal Icing, pipe on waxed paper. If using Buttercream Icing, pipe directly on cake. Use tip 12 and hold bag at a 45° angle to cake. Starting at neck, squeeze with medium pressure and move bag upward, increasing pressure to build up head, with a continuous shell-like motion, return to neck.
Pipe a tip 4 dot snout with medium pressure. Add Tip 81 petal-motion ears.
Pipe tip 81 "petal-motion" ears, tip 4 dot eyes, pull-out dot horns, tip 2 dot pupils, nostrils, lashes and string hair.