Use this carrot technique to top off your favorite carrot cake cupcakes!
- Easy-Add Tip: 12 Add to shopping list Tip: 12
- Easy-Add Tip: 233 Add to shopping list Tip: 233
- Easy-Add Disposable Decorating Bags Add to shopping list Disposable Decorating Bags
- Easy-Add Featherweight Decorating Bags Add to shopping list Featherweight Decorating Bags
- Easy-Add Standard Coupler Add to shopping list Standard Coupler
Fit the decorating bag with Round Decorating Tip 12 and fill 1/2 full with medium consistency icing. Hold the decorating bag at slightly less than 90°angle.
Position tip slightly above surface. Using heavy pressure, begin squeezing at top of carrot. Lift tip slightly, letting the icing fan out generously. Gradually relax pressure to taper shape as you pull back. When carrot is desired length, relax pressure and pull tip back without lifting it off the surface to pull end to a point.
Trim with Multi-Opening Decorating Tip 233 pull-out string tops. For smaller sized carrots, use tip 6 for carrot and tip 2 for pull out top.