- Easy-Add Tip: 12 Add to shopping list Tip: 12
- Tip: 104 (optional)Easy-Add Tip: 104 Add to shopping list Tip: 104
- Easy-Add Tip: 150 Add to shopping list Tip: 150
- Easy-Add Flower Nail No. 7 Add to shopping list Flower Nail No. 7
- Easy-Add Disposable Decorating Bags Add to shopping list Disposable Decorating Bags
- Waxed paper squares 1 1/2 inchesEasy-Add Waxed paper squares Add to shopping list Waxed paper squares
Decorate with: Petal tip 104 and stiff consistency royal icing. Use flower nail no. 7 with apple blossom/primrose template covered with icing flower square. Hold bag at 45° angle with wide end of tip lightly touching nail surface, narrow end pointing out and raised 1/8 in. above nail surface.
Begin the first row of five petals. Pipe first petal moving tip 104 in a jiggling up-and-down motion.
Continue with four more petals, slightly overlapping the previous petal.
Pipe the second row of four petals, then the third row of three petals.
Angle tip up slightly. Finish with one or two center petals at top. Let dry.
Hint: Make the petals of this richly textured flower using a tight up-and-down motion. Piping on the apple blossom/primrose template from our flower nail templates set will help guide you to proper petal position.