Campers in Sleeping Bags
Fast and fun to decorate, our campers in sleeping bags come together in a few easy steps. Simple bands of icing form the bag, then add a pillow and a figure piped camper.
- Easy-Add Brown Icing Color Add to shopping list Brown Icing Color
- Easy-Add Golden Yellow Icing Color Add to shopping list Golden Yellow Icing Color
- Easy-Add Copper Icing Color (light skin tone) Add to shopping list Copper Icing Color (light skin tone)
- Easy-Add Meringue Powder Add to shopping list Meringue Powder
- Easy-Add Red (no-taste) Icing Color Add to shopping list Red (no-taste) Icing Color
- Easy-Add Tip: 1 Add to shopping list Tip: 1
- Easy-Add Tip: 2 Add to shopping list Tip: 2
- Easy-Add Tip: 4 Add to shopping list Tip: 4
- Easy-Add Tip: 6 Add to shopping list Tip: 6
- Easy-Add Tip: 12 Add to shopping list Tip: 12
- Easy-Add Tip: 403 Add to shopping list Tip: 403
- Easy-Add Disposable Decorating Bags Add to shopping list Disposable Decorating Bags
Tint a portion of icing Brown with Golden Yellow for color of sleeping bag shown. For the bottom of the sleeping bag, use tip 403, hold tip with open side/curve down, pipe length of sleeping bag, about 2 1/2-3" long
Turn tip over (curve side up) and pipe top of sleeping bag. Overpipe a total of 4 layers for shape and dimension. Lightly press edges together at seams with finger dipped in cornstarch. Pipe tip 6 pillows (smooth with fingertips dipped in cornstarch).
Using flesh tinted icing, pipe tip 12 ball head and add tip 1 dot nose and c-shape ear. In black icing, pipe dot eyes and outline mouth. Pipe Golden Yellow hair using tip 1. Add tip 6 arms with red icing and tip 2 hands in flesh-tinted icing.