The bowler is right up your alley if you want an easy-to-do figure piped decoration. Build the body with basic mound and ball piping, then add the arms and a bowling ball candle.
- Easy-Add Royal Blue Icing Color Add to shopping list Royal Blue Icing Color
Copper Icing Color (for light skin tone shown)Easy-Add Copper Icing Color Add to shopping list Copper Icing Color
- Easy-Add Brown Icing Color Add to shopping list Brown Icing Color
- Easy-Add Black Icing Color Add to shopping list Black Icing Color
Buttercream icing (stiff consistency)
- Easy-Add Tip: 1 Add to shopping list Tip: 1
- Easy-Add Tip: 2 Add to shopping list Tip: 2
- Easy-Add Tip: 2A Add to shopping list Tip: 2A
- Easy-Add Tip: 4 Add to shopping list Tip: 4
- Easy-Add Tip: 5 Add to shopping list Tip: 5
- Easy-Add Tip: 7 Add to shopping list Tip: 7
- Easy-Add Disposable Decorating Bags Add to shopping list Disposable Decorating Bags
Using white icing, pipe tip 2A mound for torso and arms and blue icing for legs. Use heavy pressure for torso, letting it build up shape, stop squeezing and pull away. Insert tip into torso for arm position and pull out arm using an even steady pressure. For pants, build up seat area with heavy pressure and then pull out legs with even steady pressure.
Add tip 2A ball head using copper icing. Pipe tip 7 shoes in blue icing and tip 2 zigzag soles in white icing. Pat soles smooth with finger dipped in cornstarch.
Pipe tip 1 dot eyes and outline eyebrows in black icing. Pipe nose with tip 1 in copper icing and tip 2 pull-out hair in brown icing.
After positioning ball candle, use copper icing to pipe tip 5 hands with tip 4 dot fingers.
Used on Time to Spare Cake