Open-air loops in royal icing add a festive touch of color to crown your cupcakes!
- Easy-Add Tip: 5 Add to shopping list Tip: 5
- Easy-Add Disposable Decorating Bags Add to shopping list Disposable Decorating Bags
- Easy-Add Standard Coupler Add to shopping list Standard Coupler
- Easy-Add Non-Stick Parchment Paper Add to shopping list Non-Stick Parchment Paper
- Easy-Add Cake Boards Add to shopping list Cake Boards
Pipe loops on parchment-covered cake board. Hold Round Decorating Tip 5 at a 90° angle to surface. Pipe 2 in. long and 1 1/2 in. long loops in yellow royal icing, making 3 large and 6-8 small loops for each bow (make extras to allow for breakage). Let dry overnight.
Position Decorating Tip 5 at a 90° angle to surface. Pipe a yellow ball knot in royal icing.
Immediately insert 3 large loops in center of ball and 6-8 small loops in sides of ball to create bow. Let dry. Make the bows in a rainbow of colors for a very colorful display.