Bluebells are a smaller, slightly shallower version of the lily, made in the smaller 1 1/4 in. lily nail. Pipe them in white, pink yellow or the traditional blue.
- Easy-Add Tip: 2 Add to shopping list Tip: 2
- Easy-Add Tip: 66 Add to shopping list Tip: 66
- Easy-Add Lily Nail Set Add to shopping list Lily Nail Set
- Easy-Add Disposable Decorating Bags Add to shopping list Disposable Decorating Bags
- Easy-Add Yellow Stamens Add to shopping list Yellow Stamens
- Aluminum foil 3 inch squares
Line 1 1/4 in. nail with foil. Bag Position: 45°at 3:00 (9:00). Hold tip lightly touching surface down in the center of nail, with wide opening parallel to side of nail. Using tip 66, pipe three 3/4 inch long petals, pulling only to top of nail.
Add three more petals in the open spaces; the petals will overlap slightly.
Add tip 2 dot for center and insert three short stamens, approximately 1/2 in. long. Carefully remove foil from lily nail and set aside to dry completely. When dry, carefully peel foil from back of flower.
Note: Stamens are not to be eaten.