- Easy-Add Ready-To-Use White Rolled Fondant Add to shopping list Ready-To-Use White Rolled Fondant
- Easy-Add Copper Icing Color (light skin tone) Add to shopping list Copper Icing Color (light skin tone)
- Easy-Add Lemon Yellow Icing Color Add to shopping list Lemon Yellow Icing Color
- Easy-Add Kelly Green Icing Color Add to shopping list Kelly Green Icing Color
- Easy-Add FoodWriter™ Fine Tip Primary Colors Edible Color Markers Add to shopping list FoodWriter™ Fine Tip Primary Colors Edible Color Markers
- Easy-Add Gingerbread Boy Metal Cookie Cutter Add to shopping list Gingerbread Boy Metal Cookie Cutter
- Easy-Add 9 in. Fondant Roller Add to shopping list 9 in. Fondant Roller
- Easy-Add Roll-N-Cut Mat Add to shopping list Roll-N-Cut Mat
- Easy-Add Brush Set Add to shopping list Brush Set
- Easy-Add 6 in. Lollipop Sticks Add to shopping list 6 in. Lollipop Sticks
- Easy-Add Cake Board Add to shopping list Cake Board
- Waxed paper
Make the body. Tint a 2 in. ball of white fondant light skin tone. Roll out 1/8 in. thick and cut with metal gingerbread boy cutter. Place on a waxed paper covered cake board dusted lightly with cornstarch.
Make the diaper. Roll out white fondant 1/8 in. thick and cut a triangle shape 1 1/4 in. deep. Use Gingerbread boy cutter for width and trim leg area to fit using small paring knife. Attach diaper to body with damp brush. Make bonnet. Flatten and press 5 small white balls together (graduated sizes from 1/4 to 1/2" diameter), forming a larger scallop at center and graduated smaller scallops on sides. Cut opening for head using head portion of boy cookie cutter. Place body on top of bonnet, attaching with damp brush.
Make the bottle. Tint a small amount of white fondant green. Roll a 3/8 in. diameter log of white fondant; cut with knife to 1/2 in. long. Roll and attach small green balls for top with damp brush. Attach bottle to baby with damp brush. For hair, tint a small amount of white fondant yellow. Roll out 1/8 in. thick and cut a thin strip. Wind strip around toothpick to curl; slide off and attach to baby with damp brush. Draw mouth and eyes with black FoodWriter marker. Roll and attach small copper balls for nose and cheeks with damp brush. Let dry for 48 hours. Optional: Attach baby to lollipop stick with thinned fondant adhesive and position in cake or cupcake.
Want to stay in touch with the latest from Wilton?
Receive great Wilton decorating ideas and much more! Learn more