A great party pick. You can pipe the royal icing fruit in advance, including stems and leaves. At serving time, just position as needed on your iced cake or cupcake. Or make your fruit directly on your cake in buttercream icing.
- Easy-Add Tip: 2 Add to shopping list Tip: 2
- Easy-Add Tip: 6 Add to shopping list Tip: 6
- Easy-Add Tip: 349 Add to shopping list Tip: 349
- Easy-Add Disposable Decorating Bags Add to shopping list Disposable Decorating Bags
- Easy-Add Featherweight Decorating Bags Add to shopping list Featherweight Decorating Bags
- Easy-Add Standard Coupler Add to shopping list Standard Coupler
Fit the decorating bag with Round Decorating Tip 6 and fill 1/2 full with medium consistency icing. Hold the bag and tip slightly at 90° angle, slightly above the surface of your cake.
Pipe a large ball with red icing, stop squeezing, lifting the tip slightly, bringing the end of the tip to the surface. Use the edge of the tip to shave off any points, so your ball is nicely rounded.
Add a Round Decorating Tip 2 stem in brown icing. Using Leaf Decorating Tip 349 pipe a leaf in green icing.