This springtime flower is virtually the same as the wild rose, but uses a smaller tip. Pipe apple blossoms about the size of a penny and dry them on flower formers.
- Easy-Add Tip: 1 Add to shopping list Tip: 1
- Easy-Add Tip: 101 Add to shopping list Tip: 101
- Easy-Add Flower Nail No. 7 Add to shopping list Flower Nail No. 7
- Easy-Add Disposable Decorating Bags Add to shopping list Disposable Decorating Bags
- Easy-Add Standard Coupler Add to shopping list Standard Coupler
- Easy-Add Flower Former Set Add to shopping list Flower Former Set
- Easy-Add Waxed paper 1 inch squares Add to shopping list Waxed paper 1 inch squares
- Easy-Add Apple Blossom Templates Add to shopping list Apple Blossom Templates
For petals: Use tip 101. Wide end of tip is lightly touching the center of the nail. The narrow end of tip is pointing out and angled 1/8 in. above the nail surface.
Squeeze bag with light pressure and move tip out along the dotted line of the template as you spin nail to form first 1/4 in. petal. Relax pressure, move tip back to the starting point.
Repeat to make four more tip 101 petals.
For center: Use tip 1. Tip is slightly above the flower. Add five tip 1 dots, one in the center and four around the center dot. Dry in Flower Former.