- Easy-Add Tip: 2 Add to shopping list Tip: 2
- Easy-Add Tip: 101 Add to shopping list Tip: 101
- Easy-Add Disposable Decorating Bags Add to shopping list Disposable Decorating Bags
- Easy-Add Lily Nail Set Add to shopping list Lily Nail Set
- Easy-Add Flower Nail No. 7 Add to shopping list Flower Nail No. 7
- Cellophane Tape
- Foil 3 inch squares
- Plastic wrap 2 inch squares
- Petal template
Helpful hint: Petal or other flower templates can be laminated, covered with clear contact paper or wide clear packing tape so you can reuse again and again.
Make a foil cup to dry each flower: Press a 3 x 3 in. foil square about 1/2 deep into 1 5/8" lily nail, remove. Repeat to make foil cups for quantity of flowers needed. Attach petal template onto flower nail, with tape, cover with 2 in. square of plastic wrap, holding ends tightly around base of flower nail. Using tip 101 and blue royal icing, pipe an elongated petal following division mark on template with wide end of tip lightly touching center of nail, narrow end pointing out and raised 1/8" above nail surface. Squeeze bag, turn nail slowly as you move tip 1/2 in. out from center and back. Relax pressure as you return to center. Repeat for 4 more petals.
Want to stay in touch with the latest from Wilton?
Receive great Wilton decorating ideas and much more! Learn more