3-Dimensional Rock Climber
Our 3-dimensional rock climbers can scale your cake in a variety of poses. Make them in advance with royal icing. After piping the outline harness, add a shoestring licorice rope.
- Easy-Add Orange Icing Color Add to shopping list Orange Icing Color
- Easy-Add Lemon Yellow Icing Color Add to shopping list Lemon Yellow Icing Color
- Easy-Add Copper Icing Color (light skin tone) Add to shopping list Copper Icing Color (light skin tone)
- Easy-Add Black Icing Color Add to shopping list Black Icing Color
- Easy-Add Meringue Powder Add to shopping list Meringue Powder
- Easy-Add Tip: 1 Add to shopping list Tip: 1
- Easy-Add Tip: 3 Add to shopping list Tip: 3
- Easy-Add Tip: 2 Add to shopping list Tip: 2
- Easy-Add Tip: 4 Add to shopping list Tip: 4
- Easy-Add Tip: 8 Add to shopping list Tip: 8
- Easy-Add Tip: 10 Add to shopping list Tip: 10
- Easy-Add Tip: 11 Add to shopping list Tip: 11
- Easy-Add Tip: 12 Add to shopping list Tip: 12
- Easy-Add Disposable Decorating Bags Add to shopping list Disposable Decorating Bags
- Easy-Add Brush Set Add to shopping list Brush Set
- Easy-Add Cake Boards Add to shopping list Cake Boards
- Waxed paper
On waxed paper covered board, pipe one side of the body using orange icing and tip 12 with heavy pressure for torso and tip 11 for arm. For Legs, using white icing pipe tip 12 lines using heavy pressure.
Using light skin-tone tinted icing, pipe tip 10 ball head and tip 4 dot hands. Using black icing pipe tip 8 shoe shapes.
Let dry completely; use a spatula to release from waxed paper, flip over and pipe the other side of the body to create a full 3-dimensional figure, blending seams with a damp brush. Using light skin-tone tinted icing, add tip 2 dot fingers, ears and nose, lemon yellow icing for tip 2 swirl hair; tip 1 royal blue dot eyes and brown tip 1 string mouth. Add tip 3 harness using black icing, pat smooth with finger dipped in cornstarch. Tie string licorice length around waist and attach to harness area with dots of icing. Let dry completely.
Used in Rock On! idea