2014 Wilton Yearbook
We're celebrating our 85th anniversary as a company and the 50th year of the Wilton Yearbook in a big way! This special anniversary edition of the Yearbook is our biggest publication ever! It includes more than 250 exciting cake and treat ideas to help make all your celebrations amazing.
Here are some of the sensational features inside that will have you turning to the 2014 Yearbook again and again:
- Special Section: Shaped Cake Showcase! Wilton shaped pans have helped thousands of people create their first decorated cake. In this special section, you'll discover dazzling new ways to decorate with many of our best-selling shaped pans. Here, the Wilton Butterfly Pan can create a fun elephant cake or the Wilton Airplane Pan can serve up a prima ballerina. It's a great way to get more party fun from Wilton shaped pans!
- More Classic Buttercream Cakes! You wanted to see more designs featuring the icing techniques that made Wilton famous. Here they are, starting with the cover cake: the spectacular Victorian Vogue design! It’s a sensational steampunk-inspired look, with elements like lace, metallic scrolls, roses and stringwork.
- Convenient New Design! Our amazing cakes and treats are shown bigger than ever. You can see every detail to make decorating easier. Instructions are also more decorator-friendly, with numbered steps that make it a breeze to find your place as you work.
- Expanded Decorating Guide! It's The Wilton Method of Cake Decorating™ in a nutshell! You'll see every step of the decorating techniques used in the Yearbook close-up, to help you achieve the look you want. We'll also show you how to choose the right Wilton cake pans, decorating bags and tools for your project, bake the perfect cake, wrap cake boards and so much more.
- The Wilton Story: 85 Years of Making Decorating Easy! Enjoy the true American success story that is Wilton. In this special feature, we'll take a look back at how this iconic company was built, with nostalgic photos and fascinating insights from some of the people who helped Wilton grow. Only in America could Dewey McKinley Wilton have started with neighborhood decorating classes in his home and helped to create a worldwide market leader in cake decorating products, education and ideas. Dewey's mission to help everyone make amazing cakes and treats is still at the heart of what Wilton does every day.