Star Fondant Double Cut-Outs Set
With one side of the cut-outs having a straight edge and the other with a crinkle edge, you can cut 12 designs from the Wilton 6-Pc. Star Fondant Double Cut-Outs Set. With six graduated sizes of stars, you can make intricately layered details with two edge finishes for any fondant cake. Star cutter sizes, from smallest to largest: 15/16 in., 1 1/4 in., 1 5/8 in., 2 in., 2 3/8 in., 2 7/8 in.
- Cut 12 different motifs from the Wilton 6-Pc. Star Fondant Double Cut-Outs Set one cutter edge cuts smooth and the other cuts crinkle-edge.
- With six graduated star sizes in one set, make intricately layered details with two edge finishes for any fondant cake.
- Mix smooth-edged stars with scallop-edged stars for your next fondant cake design.
- Star cutter sizes, from smallest to largest: 15/16 in., 1 1/4 in., 1 5/8 in., 2 in., 2 3/8 in., 2 7/8 in.
- Before first and after each use, hand wash in warm, soapy water. Rinse and dry thoroughly with a soft cloth. Made in China.
Don't worry! Returns and exchanges are easy. All returns and exchanges must be received within 180 days of the purchase date. And, since every order is shipped with an itemized invoice as well as complete return instructions, simply follow the detailed instructions for a quick, easy no-hassle return.
Except to the extent required by law, perishable items cannot be returned.
Ideas With This Product
The strength and simplicity of Americana design come through in these colorful cookies. Both the textured fondant star and the square cookies are cut with Wilton Fondant Double Cut-Outs Sets, and the starburst sections are filled in with Color Flow Icing.
This big band fondant cake is a note-perfect celebration of the fabulous 40's swing band era! Check out the great detail on the trumpeter and trombonist 3-D toppers. It's easy to do using Wilton Shape-N-Amaze edible decorating dough and modeling tools. Watch the videos linked in the how-to instructions to see how easy it is to use the edible decorating dough to make basic shapes for your figures and assemble the parts.