Prepare Icing Prepare white cream cheese mousse recipe. Mold in pan following recipe directions; unmold onto serving plate.
Prepare Wilton Vanilla Whipped Icing Mix:
Tint 1/2 cup rose
Tint 1/2 cup yellow
Tint 1/4 cup copper
Tint 1/4 cup light blue
Tint 1/4 cup dark blue
Tint 1/4 cup brown
1. Use tip 16 and rose whipped icing to cover blanket with stars.
2. Ice inside blanket area smooth with rose whipped icing.
3. Use tip 16 and yellow whipped icing to cover beak and feet with stars.
4. Use tip 12 and copper whipped icing to pipe ball baby head.
5. Use tip 16 and dark blue whipped icing to cover top and bill of hat with stars.
6. Use tip 16 and light blue whipped icing to cover hat band with stars.
7. Use tip 3 and brown whipped icing to pipe dot eyes for stork and baby.
8. Use tip 3 and brown whipped icing to pipe outline mouth for baby.
Rated 5 out of
Using the star fill-in method with whipping cream, this was so very easy! I needed an idea for a last-minute cake for a baby shower at work. Since my co-worker doesn't know the sex of the baby, I made the "special delivery" bag mint green. Everyone really loved it and it looked great next to the gifts and balloon bouquet! Thank you for such great ideas, Wilton!