Zucchini & Apple Bread
- 2 1/2 cups all purpose flour
- 1 1/4 cups granulated sugar
- 2 teaspoons ground cinnamon
- 2 teaspoons baking powder
- 1/2 teaspoon salt
- 1/4 teaspoon ground nutmeg
- 3/4 cup vegetable oil
- 3 eggs
- Easy-Add vanilla extract Add to shopping list vanilla extract
- 1 medium shredded zucchini (about 2 1/2 cups)
- 1 medium Apple, peeled, cored and shredded (about 1 cup)
- 3/4 cup chopped walnuts or pecans
Preheat oven to 325°F. Spray 9 in. x 5 in. Loaf Pan with vegetable pan spray.
In large bowl, combine flour, sugar, cinnamon, baking powder, salt and nutmeg. In medium bowl, whisk together oil, eggs and vanilla. Stir into flour mixture. Stir in zucchini, apple and pecans, mixing until just combined. (Do not overmix.) Turn mixture into prepared pan.
Bake 50-60 minutes or until toothpick inserted in center comes out clean. Cool bread in pan 10 minutes. Loosen edges of bread from pan. Remove bread from pan; cool completely.