White Cupcakes are a decorator’s dream. Any flower or icing color stands out beautifully.
3 cups cake flour sifted
1 tablespoon baking powder
1/2 cup (1 stick) butter or margarine softened
1-1/2 cups granulated sugar
- Easy-Add pure vanilla extract Add to shopping list pure vanilla extract
3/4 cup milk
5 egg whites
Makes about 24 cupcakes.
- Easy-Add Measuring Cup Add to shopping list Measuring Cup
- Easy-Add Measuring Spoons Add to shopping list Measuring Spoons
- large bowl
- Easy-Add Rubber Spatula Add to shopping list Rubber Spatula
- Easy-Add Baking Cups Add to shopping list Baking Cups
- Easy-Add Cooling Grid Add to shopping list Cooling Grid
Preheat oven to 350°F. Line muffin pan with baking cups.
In large bowl, sift together flour and baking powder.
In large bowl, beat butter and sugar with electric mixer until light and fluffy. Add vanilla; mix well. Add flour mixture alternately with milk; mix well. In separate clean bowl, beat egg whites until stiff but not dry; fold into batter. Fill baking cups 2/3 full.
Bake 17-19 minutes or until toothpick inserted into center of cupcake comes out clean. Cool cupcakes in pan on cooling grid 5 minutes. Remove from pan; cool completely..