White Cupcakes are a decorator’s dream. Any flower or icing color stands out beautifully.
3 cups cake flour sifted
2 1/2 teaspoons baking powder
1/2 teaspoon salt
2/3 cup butter or margarine softened
1 3/4 cups granulated sugar
- Easy-Add pure vanilla extract Add to shopping list pure vanilla extract
1 1/4 cups milk
Each cupcake serves 1.
1. Preheat oven to 350°F.
2. Line pan with baking cups.
3. Sift together flour, baking powder and salt; set aside.
4. In large bowl, cream butter and sugar with electric mixer until light and fluffy.
5. Add eggs and vanilla; mix well.
6. Add flour mixture alternately with milk, beating well after each addition.
7. Continue beating one minute.
8. Pour into prepared cups.
9. Bake 18-20 minutes or until toothpick inserted into center of cupcake comes out clean.
10. Cool 10 minutes.
11. Turn out onto cooling rack; cool completely.