UltraGold 12x18 in…
White Chocolate Cake with Raspberry
- 2 1/4 cups all-purpose flour
- 2 teaspoons baking powder
- 1/2 teaspoon salt
- 1 1/3 cups milk
- 4 ounces (2/3 package) white chocolate , chopped
- Easy-Add pure vanilla extract Add to shopping list pure vanilla extract
- 3/4 cup (1 1/2 sticks) butter , softened
- 1 1/2 cups granulated sugar
- 2 eggs
- 1/2 cup raspberry preserves
- White chocolate curls
- fresh raspberries
Cake serves 12-16.
Preheat oven to 350°F. Spray 12 x 18 in. sheet cake pan with vegetable pan spray.
In medium bowl, combine flour, baking powder and salt. In small microwave-safe bowl, heat milk until hot, but not boiling. Add white chocolate; stir until chocolate melts. Add vanilla; set aside. In large bowl, beat butter and sugar with electric mixer until light and fluffy. Add eggs, one at a time, mixing well. Add flour mixture alternately with melted chocolate mixture, mixing until just combined. Pour into prepared pan.
Bake 12-16 minutes or until toothpick inserted in center comes out clean. Cool 10 minutes in pan; remove and cool completely on cooling grid
Cut cooled cake into quarters. On serving plate, stack cut cake pieces, spreading with raspberry preserves between layers. Spatula ice cake. Decorate with white chocolate curls and berries. Refrigerate until ready to serve.