- 1 package (12oz.) White Candy Melts® Candy , coarsely choppedEasy-Add White Candy Melts® Candy Add to shopping list White Candy Melts® Candy
- Dark Cocoa Candy Melts® Candy , melted orEasy-Add Dark Cocoa Candy Melts® Candy Add to shopping list Dark Cocoa Candy Melts® Candy
- Light Cocoa Candy Melts® Candy , melted orEasy-Add Light Cocoa Candy Melts® Candy Add to shopping list Light Cocoa Candy Melts® Candy
- White Candy Melts® Candy , meltedEasy-Add White Candy Melts® Candy Add to shopping list White Candy Melts® Candy
- 1/3 cup heavy whipping cream
- 3/4 cup toffee baking bits
- Chopped pecans, , or other favorite nuts
- Brand confectionery coating
About 5 dozen candies. Each truffle serves 1.
In microwave-safe bowl, combine bag of white Candy Melts with cream. Heat at 50% power or defrost setting for 1 minute. Stir thoroughly. Continue to microwave and stir at 30 second intervals until smooth and completely melted. Let stand 15 minutes. Stir in toffee bits. Pour into shallow pan. Refrigerate 1-2 hours or overnight until firm but pliable.
Roll into 1 in. balls. Dip into melted candy; roll in chopped pecans.
**For top of stove preparation, combine Candy Melts and cream in saucepan or double boiler. Heat over low heat, stirring constantly, until candy is melted.