Sundried Tomato Dip
- 10 sundried tomato halves, not in oil
- 1/2 cup walnuts (toasted, chopped)
- 1/3 cup sliced water chestnuts, rinsed and drained
- 1/4 cup fresh parsley, chopped
- 1 clove garlic, peeled
- 2 green onions
- 1 teaspoon red wine vinegar
- 1/2 teaspoon salt
- 1/2 teaspoon black pepper, ground
- 1 1/2 cups sour cream
2 cups of dip.
Plump tomatoes in boiling water for 5 minutes, drain. Place tomatoes and remaining ingredients, except for sour cream, in food processor fitted with steel blade or blender. Process until smooth but not pureed. Add sour cream. With several on/off turns, process until sour cream is blended. Cover and refrigerate about 2 hours or until chilled.