- 1 cup (2 sticks) butter, softened
- 1 1/4 cups granulated sugar
- 4 eggs
- Easy-Add pure vanilla extract Add to shopping list pure vanilla extract
- 2 3/4 cups all-purpose flour
- 2 1/2 teaspoons baking powder
- 1/2 cup milk
- 1 pkg (10 ounces) frozen strawberries in syrup thawed
About 18 standard cupcakes. Each cupcake serves 1.
Preheat oven to 350°F. In medium bowl, beat butter and sugar with electric mixer until light and fluffy. Add eggs, one at a time, and vanilla; mix well. Combine flour and baking powder. Alternately add flour mixture and milk, mixing well after each addition. Fold in strawberries. Pour batter into prepared pan. Bake 17-20 minutes or until toothpick inserted comes out clean. Cool 10 minutes in pan on rack; remove and cool completely before decorating.