Jelly Roll and Coo…
Spooky Raisin Bars
- 1 cup unsalted butter
- 2 1/4 cups all-purpose flour
- 1/4 cup granulated sugar
- 2 1/2 cups firmly packed brown sugar
- 4 eggs
- Easy-Add clear vanilla extract Add to shopping list clear vanilla extract
- 1 teaspoon baking powder
- 2 cups raisins
- Easy-Add Orange Candy Melts® Candy Add to shopping list Orange Candy Melts® Candy
- Easy-Add Light Cocoa Candy Melts® Candy Add to shopping list Light Cocoa Candy Melts® Candy
Preheat oven to 350°F. In a medium mixing bowl, cream butter. Add 2 cups flour and granulated sugar and mix until dough is smooth. Spread in Jelly Roll/Cookie Pan. Bake 10 minutes or until lightly browned.
For filling, combine firmly packed brown sugar and eggs; mix. Add 1/4 cup flour, vanilla and baking powder. Stir until blended. Stir in raisins. Pour over crust; bake 30 minutes or until filling is set. Cool.
Melt Candy Melts colors separately, following package directions. Drizzle melted candy over top of crust. Let set 5 minutes; cut into bars.
*Brand confectionery coating.