Skeleton in Casket…
Skull Pound Cake (Pumpkin Spice Pound Cake)
- 3 cups all-purpose flour
- 1 teaspoon baking powder
- 1 teaspoon ground cinnamon
- 1/4 teaspoon salt
- 1/8 teaspoon ground nutmeg
- 1 cup (2 sticks) butter , softened
- 2 cups granulated sugar
- 4 eggs , at room temperature
- Easy-Add pure vanilla extract Add to shopping list pure vanilla extract
- 1-1/2 cups canned pumpkin (not pie filling)
About 16 servings.
Heat oven to 325º F. Spray Dimensions® Skeleton Pan lightly with vegetable pan spray with flour. Place Skeleton Pan onto baking sheet.
In small bowl, combine flour, baking powder, cinnamon, salt and nutmeg. In large bowl, beat butter and sugar until light and fluffy. Add eggs one at a time, mixing well after each addition; beat in vanilla. Add flour mixture alternately with pumpkin; mix well. Pour batter into prepared pan.
Bake 65-75 minutes or until toothpick inserted in center comes out clean. Cool 15 minutes in pan. Turn onto cooling rack. Cool completely before serving.