Rich Dark Chocolate Cupcakes
- 1 cup sugar
- 1/2 cup butter or margarine, softened
- 2 eggs, slightly beaten
- 1/4 cup milk
- 3 ounces unsweetened chocolate, melted
- Easy-Add clear vanilla extract Add to shopping list clear vanilla extract
- 1/8 teaspoon orange oil
- 2/3 cup all purpose flour
- 1/4 teaspoon baking powder
- 1/4 teaspoon salt
About 12 standard cupcakes. Each cupcake serves 1.
Preheat oven to 350°F. In mixer bowl, cream butter and sugar. Add eggs, milk, chocolate, vanilla, and orange oil, mixing after each addition. Add flour, baking powder and salt; mix just until blended. Pour into prepared pan. Bake 20-25 minutes or until toothpick inserted comes out clean. Cool 10 minutes in pan on rack; remove and cool completely before decorating.