Pumpkin Spice Latte Cupcakes
1/2 cup milk
2 tablespoons instant espresso powder
2 cups all-purpose flour
2 tablespoons pumpkin pie spice
1 1/2 teaspoon baking powder
1/2 teaspoon baking soda
1/2 teaspoon salt
1/2 cup (1 stick) butter, softened
1 1/2 cups granulated sugar
1 cup 100% pumpkin (not pie filling)
3 ounces Limited Edition Pumpkin Spice Candy Melts® Candy , roughly chopped (about 1/2 cup)Easy-Add Limited Edition Pumpkin Spice Candy Melts® Candy Add to shopping list Limited Edition Pumpkin Spice Candy Melts® Candy
Pumpkin Spice Buttercream Icing (optional)
Whipped cream topping (optional)
Each treat serves 1, recipe makes about 24 cupcakes
- Easy-Add Measuring Cup Add to shopping list Measuring Cup
- Easy-Add Measuring Spoons Add to shopping list Measuring Spoons
- Easy-Add Standard muffin pan Add to shopping list Standard muffin pan
- Easy-Add White Ruffled Baking Cups Add to shopping list White Ruffled Baking Cups
- Easy-Add Whisk Add to shopping list Whisk
- small bowl
- medium bowl
- large bowl
- Easy-Add Rubber Spatula Add to shopping list Rubber Spatula
Preheat oven to 350°F. Prepare muffin pan with baking cups.
In small bowl, whisk together milk and espresso powder until dissolved.
Step 3In medium bowl, combine flour, pumpkin pie spice, baking powder, baking soda
In large bowl, beat butter and sugar with electric mixer until fluffy. Add eggs, one at a time, beating well after each addition. Add flour mixture to butter mixture alternately with pumpkin and espresso, mixing thoroughly after each addition. Gently fold in chopped Candy Melts candy.
Bake 20-22 minutes or until toothpick inserted in center comes out with 1 or 2 crumbs. Cool completely before icing.
Ice cooled cupcake with 1M swirl.