Pumpkin Spice Buttercream
1/2 cup (1 stick) butter, softened
1/2 cup solid vegetable shortening
4 cups (about 1 lb. sifted confectioners' sugar
3 tablespoons milk
7 oz. Limited Edition Pumpkin Spice Candy Melts® Candy (melted and cooled slightly)Easy-Add Limited Edition Pumpkin Spice Candy Melts® Candy Add to shopping list Limited Edition Pumpkin Spice Candy Melts® Candy
Ices about 24 cupcakes.
- Easy-Add Measuring Cup Add to shopping list Measuring Cup
- Easy-Add Measuring Spoons Add to shopping list Measuring Spoons
- large bowl
- Easy-Add Rubber Spatula Add to shopping list Rubber Spatula
- Easy-Add 15 in. Parchment Triangles Add to shopping list 15 in. Parchment Triangles
- Easy-Add Tip: 1M Add to shopping list Tip: 1M
In large bowl, beat shortening and butter with electric mixer until light and fluffy. Gradually add sugar, one cup at a time, beating well on medium speed. Scrape sides and bottom of bowl often. When all sugar has been mixed in, icing will appear dry.
Slowly add milk; beat at medium speed until light and fluffy.
Add melted candy and beat until well combined, scraping bottom and sides of bowl often.
Want to stay in touch with the latest from Wilton?
Receive great Wilton decorating ideas and much more! Learn more