Pumpkin Spice Buttercream
1/2 cup (1 stick) butter, softened
1/2 cup solid vegetable shortening
4 cups (about 1 lb. sifted confectioners' sugar
3 tablespoons milk
7 oz. Limited Edition Pumpkin Spice Candy Melts® Candy (melted and cooled slightly)Easy-Add Limited Edition Pumpkin Spice Candy Melts® Candy Add to shopping list Limited Edition Pumpkin Spice Candy Melts® Candy
Ices about 24 cupcakes.
- Easy-Add Measuring Cup Add to shopping list Measuring Cup
- Easy-Add Measuring Spoons Add to shopping list Measuring Spoons
- large bowl
- Easy-Add Rubber Spatula Add to shopping list Rubber Spatula
- Easy-Add 15 in. Parchment Triangles Add to shopping list 15 in. Parchment Triangles
- Easy-Add Tip: 1M Add to shopping list Tip: 1M
In large bowl, beat shortening and butter with electric mixer until light and fluffy. Gradually add sugar, one cup at a time, beating well on medium speed. Scrape sides and bottom of bowl often. When all sugar has been mixed in, icing will appear dry.
Slowly add milk; beat at medium speed until light and fluffy.
Add melted candy and beat until well combined, scraping bottom and sides of bowl often.