Pumpkin Apple Spice Cake
- 3 eggs
- 2 cups granulated sugar
- 3/4 cup vegetable oil
- 1 can (15 ounces) pumpkin not pumpkin pie filling
- 1/3 cup milk or apple juice
- Easy-Add vanilla extract Add to shopping list vanilla extract
- 3 cups all-purpose flour
- 2 teaspoons ground cinnamon
- 1/4 teaspoon ground cloves (optional)
- 1 teaspoon salt
- 1 teaspoon baking soda
- 1 1/2 cups peeled apples (finely chopped, about 2 medium)
- 1/2 cup walnuts chopped (optional)
Pie serves 10-12.
Preheat oven to 350°F. Spray pan with vegetable pan spray. In large bowl, beat eggs with electric mixer until they turn a light yellow color. Gradually add sugar, oil, pumpkin, milk and vanilla; beat thoroughly. Combine flour, cinnamon, cloves, if desired, salt and baking soda; add to egg mixture and mix well. Stir in apples and, if desired, nuts. Spoon into prepared Dimensions® Cascade Pan.
Bake 55-60 minutes or until toothpick inserted in center comes out clean. Let cool in pan 15 minutes. Remove from pan and cool completely on wire rack.