Popcorn Ball Monsters
1 jar Marshmallow cream about 7 oz.
4 cups popped popcorn divided
- Easy-Add Violet Icing Color Add to shopping list Violet Icing Color
- Easy-Add Orange Icing Color Add to shopping list Orange Icing Color
Premium White Candy Melts® Candy melted, following directionsEasy-Add Premium White Candy Melts® Candy Add to shopping list Premium White Candy Melts® Candy
Candy Eyeballs largeEasy-Add Candy Eyeballs Add to shopping list Candy Eyeballs
- Easy-Add Animal Sprinkle Set Add to shopping list Animal Sprinkle Set
- Easy-Add People Sprinkle Set Add to shopping list People Sprinkle Set
- Easy-Add Jumbo Confetti Sprinkles Add to shopping list Jumbo Confetti Sprinkles
green and black candy strings
Each serves 1
- Easy-Add Dimensions® Multi-Cavity Mini Pumpkins Pan Add to shopping list Dimensions® Multi-Cavity Mini Pumpkins Pan
- Non-Stick Pan Spray
- Microwave-safe bowl large
- Easy-Add Measuring Cup Add to shopping list Measuring Cup
Spray Dimensions Multi-Cavity Mini Pumpkin Pan cavities with vegetable pan spray.
In large microwave-safe bowl, microwave marshmallow crème 1 minute at 50% power. Remove bowl from microwave and divide marshmallow crème in half; stir icing color into each half (tint slightly darker than how you want your finished treat to look). Stir 2 cups popped popcorn into each marshmallow mixture mixing until evenly coated. Press popcorn treat mixture in bottom cavities only of pumpkin pan to 11/2 in. deep; reserve some unmolded popcorn. Let set; unmold.
Attach 2 popcorn ball halves together on one edge, using unmolded popcorn to prop opposite edge open. Using melted candy, attach Candy Eyeballs and sprinkles and candy corn teeth, and Jumbo Confetti nose. Attach candy strings for hair.