10 1/2 x 15 1/2 x …
Peanut Butter Chocolate Toffee Cookies
- 3 cups all-purpose flour
- 1 teaspoon baking soda
- 1/2 teaspoon salt
- 1/2 cup (1 stick) butter, softened
- 1/2 cup solid vegetable shortening
- 1 cup creamy peanut butter
- 3/4 cup granulated sugar
- 3/4 cup firmly packed brown sugar
- 2 eggs
- Easy-Add vanilla extract Add to shopping list vanilla extract
- 1 package (11.5 oz) milk chocolate chips
- 1 package (8 oz) chocolate-covered toffee bits
about 4 dozen cookies
Preheat oven to 350°F.
In medium bowl, combine flour, baking soda and salt; set aside. In large bowl, beat butter, shortening and peanut butter with electric mixer until blended. Add sugars and beat until light and fluffy. Add eggs, one at a time, mixing well after each. Add vanilla; mix well. Stir in flour mixture. Mix in chocolate chips and toffee bits.
Drop tablespoons of dough onto sheet pan, about 1-inch apart. Press down slightly to flatten cookies. Bake 14 to 16 minutes or until golden brown. Cool cookies on pan 5 minutes. Transfer to cooling grid to cool completely.