Non-Stick Cooling …
Peanut Butter 3D Sandwich Cookies
- 3/4 cup solid vegetable shortening
- 1/4 cup creamy peanut butter
- 1/2 cup light brown sugar firmly packed
- 1/3 cup granulated sugar
- 1 egg
- Easy-Add pure vanilla extract Add to shopping list pure vanilla extract
- 1 1/2 cups all-purpose flour
- Easy-Add Kelly Green Icing Color Add to shopping list Kelly Green Icing Color
- Easy-Add Orange Icing Color Add to shopping list Orange Icing Color
1 dozen sandwich cookies
Preheat oven to 325°F. Spray 3D Sandwich Pan with vegetable pan spray. In large bowl, beat shortening and peanut butter with electric mixer until light and fluffy. Add brown sugar and granulated sugar; mix well. Add egg and vanilla, mixing until smooth. Add flour; mix well. Press dough into pan cavities, filling 2/3 full.
Bake 10-12 minutes or until lightly browned. Remove from pan to cooling grid; cool completely.
Meanwhile, tint portions of icing green and orange. To assemble cookies, spread icing on half of the cookies; sandwich with second cookie. Pipe details with icing.