PB&J No Bake Cheesecake
- 2 cups graham cracker crumbs
- 1/2 cup (1 stick) butter, melted
- 6 tablespoons granulated sugar
- Easy-Add Whipped Icing Mix Add to shopping list Whipped Icing Mix
- ice water (To prepare mix)
- 2 package (8 oz. ea.) cream cheese, softened
- 1/4 cup granulated sugar
- 1/3 cup creamy peanut butter
- 1 tablespoon grape jelly
- 1 tablespoon peanuts (finely chopped)
In medium bowl, combine crumbs, butter and 6 tablespoons sugar; mix well. Press onto bottom and up sides of 9-inch springform pan. Set aside.
Prepare Whipped Icing Mix following package instructions. In medium bowl, beat cream cheese until smooth. Add remaining 1/4 cup granulated sugar and peanut butter; continue beating until smooth, Fold in 3 cups whipped icing; chill remaining icing. Pour filling over crust. In microwave-safe bowl, heat jelly on high 10-15 seconds; stir until smooth and drizzle over cheesecake filling. Chill cheesecake until firm, at least 4 hours.
Fill disposable decorating bag fitted with 1M tip with remaining icing. Pipe border around edges. Garnish with peanuts.